Humans - the weakest link in information security defence frontier.
Awareness, Training, and Education is one of SACIS's major approach in securing organisations' information assets: We understand very well your needs and our education solutions could be customised for your specific organisation's requirements...
While most security solutions are viewed as technological additions to your infrastructure, one of the most important factors is often overlooked: employees. SACfIS has constructed an information security awareness training program that adheres to internationally recognised standards. We provide the security knowledge that your non-technical personnel need to operate safely and efficiently.
Information security is a new high-risk area that touches virtually every major aspect of private sector, parastatal and government operations. Various researches show that while several factors contributed to the risks, 78% of security problems arise due to insufficient awareness and understanding of information security risks on the part of employees and managers, and a shortage of personnel with sufficient technical expertise needed to manage security controls.
SACfiS - Training areas
Programmes you could request for your inhouse training events:
- Information security awareness executive brief
- Implementing information security governance - holistic approach
- Information security training for your staff
- Cybercrime prevention strategies
- Developing information security wareness strategies
- Developing information security programme
- Mitigating insider threats to information and information systems
- Information warfare : towards corporate offensive defense
- Web application security testing
- Cyber crime economy - Local and global perspective
- Incident response and handling
- Business continuity planning
- Cloud computing security planning and implementation
- Information security risk management planning.
- Executive brief on current cyber crime business models, trends, intrusion and attacks
- Wikileaks phenomena – perfect cyber crime model in the making and how to protect your organisation from getting wikileaked.
- Cyber crime against Cloud computing and defense strategies. – make or break for adopting the cloud.
- Detect and mitigate Malicious insiders’ threat to business - case of various sectors
- Social networking as playground of cyber criminals – how to securely deploy the social media for business.
- The growing threat of cyber espionage targeting nations’ and companies trade secrets.
- Digital convergence and the escalation of social engineering attack vectors: Defending the banking sector from phishing, vishing and smishing attacks
- Attack on human: Executive brief on emerging phishing, vishing and smishing attacks.
- Legislative and jurisdiction challenges of cyber crime in South Africa
- Offensive information warfare: Lesson from Shaka Zulu
- Executive brief on Information Warfare-Clear & Present danger to Business
- Executive management brief on emerging cyber and high tech crimes
- The rise of malicious insider in the finiancial sector – Sector centred strategy for defending, detecting and mitigating the insider threat.
- How secure is your Internet Storefront? Auditing Techniques for optimum Web Server Security
- Information security governance – crystal clear guide for establishing governance.
- Strengthening the weakest link in information security defense - Developing effective information security awareness campaigns for enterprise.
- Who got my information - Planning and developing information access policy.
- Baking security into the networking infrastructure
- Strategic approach to basic Network Access Control
- Data Loss Prevention
- Web application attacks and defense strategies.
- Why try to hack through someone’s security system when you can get a user to open the door for you? Social engineering perspective.